The Focusing on Points Reposition Tool is used to update an existing Alignment Profile of a tracked camera. Typically this is used when the already aligned tracking system has been nudged / shifted slightly and only want to do a quick re-alignment.
- A camera object within SP
- A Lens Profile for the camera
- A supported tracking system
- An Alignment Profile or the incoming tracking data was previously calibrated
- A map input within the camera object to allow the tracking system to be driving the camera in SP.
- Media Input into SP
- Measurement Points with coordinates matching those of the real world
- Using a camera with a linked Lens Profile, and linked Alignment Profile and a tracking system mapped as a Map Input, the camera would move / rotate so that the center of the camera sensor is aiming at one of the Measurement Points.
- Rack the focus so that the aimmed point is in focus, and capture an image as observation.
- Repeat this process for the other Measurement Points
- Run the calibration