The Screen Alignment Reposition Tool is used to reposition multiple screens based on a known calibrated tracked camera.
- At least one calibration screen or for a more complex wall in real life, can use a multiscreen in SP.
- A camera object within SP
- A Lens Profile for the camera
- A supported tracking system
- An Alignment Profile or the incoming tracking data is aligned properly already
- A map input within the camera object to allow the tracking system to be driving the camera in SP.
- Media Input into SP
- Using a camera with a linked Lens Profile, and linked Alignment Profile and a tracking system mapped as a Map Input
- Move the camera to a location within the tracking region, and rotate the camera so that the calibration screeen can been seen by the camera
- capture an image as observation.
- Repeat this process for different locations ideally pushing to the edges of the tracking region and the camera would reach maximum pan and tilt
- Run the calibration