Multiple different IO Connection has a syncronized In/Output to define exactly the timing of the connections.
- Delay Output Percentage to fine shift the data within one frame forward/backwards
- Delay output frame by frame
- You can delay the input frame by frame.
- Enable interpolation (if there are less incoming packages as the Main Process Rate from SP)
- Enable Subframe interpolation (if there are more incoming packages as the Main Process Rate from SP)
To open the Time Inspector klick here:
delay Output percent = 0
delay Output percent = -50
delay Output percent = +50