New IO Connections:
New Features / Improvements:
- action defined as “Time” has now options to define a specific or multiple days of the week
- direct export to Shield from Timeline Recordings
- more scripting util functions
- Artnet improvements
- Actions are sorted now in a menu
- Icons for Buttons using now svg-files and can be customized
- Camera Layer to create a timeline for camera cuts
New Trigger actions
Motions are a powerful new way to generate animations on an object or single parameter.
Motions can be used among other things to create full virtual camera movements and behaviours.
Further more Motions can also be attached to realtime values to effect these.
This can be single “one shots” manipulations to effect once a single parameter, up to complex simultaneously running motions.
Overshake, delay and limit motions can be used to effect an objects animation.
Animator and curve motions can be used to generate parameter motions.
Camera animations can be used to import predefined fbx animations.
With these feature comes a lot new functions, objects and possibilities:
- Camera Animator
- Camera Shake
- Color Motion
- Curve Motion
- Delay Motion
- Limit Motion