New IO Connections:
- Object Transform Protocol
- Update Azure Kinect to SDK Version 1.4.1 (Firmware 1.6.110079014)
- Update Visca
New Interface Object:
New Pool Objects:
New Features / Improvements:
- Cue within the Cuelist has now all trigger functions
- Container reset supports now multi select.
- Log can show array content
- Interpolation methods for data inputs
- Rest IO can no parse directly into Data Table and Data Tree.
- Timeline Im-/Export with *.xlsx files
- Key Press trigger
- Support “CTRL+C” and “CTRL+V” for pool items
- Run pool script out of the script editor
- Script -> object.getType() returns object type to use as identifyer.
- LensProfile stored now also the PanelSize as information.
- Timecode format supports now: HH:MM:SS.MS, HH:MM:SS:FF, HH:MM:SS, SS.MS and FF (Project Settings -> Display Time)
- Add Date as trigger for pool actions
- Pre defined names for layer within the Projectsettings. (Supports [index], [time] and [type])
Data Table improvements:
- Data Table can now have custom names for the columns
- Find functions (scripting) for Data Table
- xlsx Im-/Export for Data Table
- nodes for Data Table
and a lot of general performance improvements & chrash fixes.