Genlock is an important synchronization tool, which is able to sync cameras alongside generated timecode. Creating a very accurate way to align multiple sources and devices.
- Inorder to genlock devices, you need a SDI Capture card.
- The DeckLink IO connection then needs to be added, this is found under the timecode section.
- The device and connection source needs to be assigned – full setup of the IO Connection is found under
- The project process rate and genlock provider FPS need to be the same.
There needs to be an embedded timecode in the SDI signal.
Follow step 1 to 3 from above:
- Define the Timecode FrameRate.